Cutting Edge, Un.1 p7.1
1. How are things with you?
2. How do you do?
3. What is your full name and address?
4. How was your flight?
5. When did you get here?
6. Did you have good journey to school this evening?
7. Where are you staying while you’re here?
8. Have you got any special reason for learning English?
9. Do/Can you speak any other languages
10. How is your job going?
11. Have you got any brothers and sisters?
12. Did you have a nice holiday?
13. Is this your first visit to New York?
14. How is all (of) your family?
How is everyone in your family?
How is your family?
Cutting Edge, Un.1 p7.4
1. How do say this in English?
What is the English word for this?
How do you say クリップ in English?
What do you call this in English?
What is this in English?
2. How do you pronounce this (word)?
3. How do you spell ~ ?
4. Which page should I look at?
What page are we on?
What page are we doing/studying?
5. What is tonight’s homework?
What’s for homework tonight?
Is this homework?
6. What did the teacher say?
I’m sorry, (but) I didn’t catch/hear what you just said.
Could you say that again?
Could you repeat that?
7. Could you write that on the board?
Could you write that down for me?
8. I’m sorry, but I don’t understand. Could you explain that (again)?
I don’t understand what you’re talking about.
Speak! English Salon/スピーク英会話サロン